Crafted of orange suede, adidas' Tubular Instinct high-top sneakers are styled with a white and orange padded knit heel counter and a translucent sole.
- 1.5"/40mm midsole (approximately).
- Rounded toe. Dot perforations at vamp and quarter panels. Logo tab at tongue. Padded collar.
- Translucent and white midsole.
- Orange and white round laces
- Lace-up style.
- Lined with leather.
- Rubber sole.
- Available in Orange/White.
In 1924, Bavarian-born Adolf “Adi” Dassler famously created a high-performance athletic shoe for the world’s top athletes. Olympians raced to gold medals and record times wearing the revolutionary adidas sneaker, including American Jesse Owens in 1936. Always at the forefront of footwear innovation and technology, the company is now also celebrated for its funky yet functional street-friendly designs. Collaborations with today’s hottest designers have expanded the label’s reach from workout to weekend wear.
adidas Men's Tubular Instinct Suede & Knit Sneakers LKDZAIK 504661585